Are you familiar with our Virtual Room Designer tool on our website? It is a fantastic tool to help you visualize different products in different room scenes. You can even upload a photo from one of your rooms in order to “try on” different floors, walls and even area rugs. With our virtual room designer, you can look at different size tiles in a room, different installation directions, dark floors or walls versus light floors or walls, you can look at hardwood installed in different directions. When it comes to choosing flooring, it’s nice to have a “crystal ball” to help visualize what your floors will look like before you make your purchase.
Using the Virtual Room Designer Tool is easy!
- First, choose a room type to work with or upload a photo of a room in your home.
- Then, choose a room that most closely resembles your room layout.
- From there, select an area to work with such as floor, wall, steps, cabinets, area rugs, etc.
- Next, you can make a selection of different products we offer by choosing the type, brand or product.
- Once you have chosen a product, you can choose to rotate the product to see different degrees of rotation for the installation.
You can change as many items as you like as many times as you like until you get the look you want. Along the way, you can save these images and selections in your own personal workbook. (you will be asked to provide some registration information in order to save and share your workbook) You can share these items in your workbook with friends or family and then we can review together to look at the actual samples of the products you have chosen. See? It’s that easy!